|Info : General Information
Evolution Asia Yoga Conference is Asia's largest annual yoga and wellness conference bringing together the most renowned presenters from across the globe.
Passionately dedicated to serving the growing interest and understanding of yoga and well-being in the Asia region, the conference unites an extensive mix of traditions and cultures from the east and west. Evolution attracts an average of 3,000 + visitors annually from around the world, and is Asia’s premier yoga and wellness conference for all bodies and minds.
7-10 June, 2012 (Thursday – Sunday)
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (South Wing/ Phase 1/ Old Wing)
1 Expo Drive, Wanchai District, Hong Kong
(852) 2582 8888
MTR Directions & Map
Wan Chai Station - MTR Exit A5
For Location Map, Please Click on Below:
|Thursday 7 June||7:30am – 7:30pm
|Friday 8 June||7:30am – 7:30pm
|Saturday 9 June||7:30am – 7:30pm
|Sunday 10 June||7:30am – 7:30pm
|Thursday 7 June||1:00pm – 8:00pm
|Friday 8 June||9:00am – 8:00pm
|Saturday 9 June||9:00am – 8:00pm
|Sunday 10 June ||9:00am – 8:00pm
|Thursday 7 June||6:30am – 8:00pm
|Friday 8 June||6:30am – 8:00pm
|Saturday 9 June||6:30am – 8:00pm
|Sunday 10 June ||7:00am – 5:00pm
|Thursday 7 June||7:30am – 8:00pm
|Friday 8 June||7:30am – 8:00pm
|Saturday 9 June||7:30am – 8:00pm
|Sunday 10 June ||7:30am – 8:00pm
The general conference is OPEN TO PUBLIC FREE OF CHARGE, no registration required. This includes:
• Yoga Exhibition & Areas
• Lounge & Open Areas
• Participation in all listed free events, shows, community classes
Registration and Fee(s) are required to attend all other classes in the programme otherwise.
For more information on registration and pricing, please
To see a listing of free community classes and events, please
To see the programme schedule, please
• Admission to general conference is open to public and children of all ages.
• “Class” admission open to children 14+, under the age of 5 are not permitted.
• “Class” admission for children between ages 5-14 must be accompanied and supervised by adults – registration and badges are required for both parties.
Facilities Available at the Conference
• ATM/ Bank Machine
• Car Park
• Cloak Service
• Community Area
• First Aid Desk
• Free WiFi Internet Access
• Lost and Found
• Lounge Areas
• Water Fountains
Facilities NOT Available at the Conference
• Changing Rooms/Locker Rooms
• Shower Facilities
What to Bring?
• Yoga Mat
• Water Bottle for Water (water dispensers are available throughout the venue)
• Props you use or for classes required
• Light jacket or shirt (classes are air-conditioned)
• Small notebook and pen for notes
• All above items are also available for sale in the Yoga Exhibition during opening hours.
Classes, faculty, times, events are subject to change without notice. To stay updated on any changes or news, please sign-up on our mailing list or visit our homepage regularly.
Join the Evolution Asia Yoga Conference mailing list here:
Why You Should Attend the Conference:
• Deepen your practice
• Learn from the best yoga teachers in the world through various class formats
• Connect with the yoga community and build networks in one big place and event
• Explore different styles of yoga and learn something new
• Enhance your teaching and skills
• Shop for yoga goods and new fashions with discounts
• Rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit – health is your greatest wealth
• Jump-start your practice or yoga for the first time
• Discover new ideas in this new decade of health
• Get complimentary samples or goodies
• Attend complimentary classes and events
• Don’t miss out on this premier event that happens only once annually – see and feel the experience!