1. Pre-select all your classes with secondary options.
2. Choose a registration method (online or fax).
3. Complete payment method.
4. You will receive a confirmation email to your registered email.
(Only if payment and registration are successful)
5. Pick up your conference badge prior or onsite of conference.
6. Attend you registered classes with your conference badge.
Before You Register
• Know your schedule and all classes you would like to register for. YOU MUST SELECT ALL YOUR CLASSES BEFORE REGISTERING.
• Keep in mind that there must be a minimum half-hour break between your selected classes or the system will not let you register.
• All community classes (complimentary public classes) require no registration.
• Keep secondary choices on hand in case some classes are full.
• ONLINE (quickest) - Online registration will close on 6 June, 2012 at 11:55pm, local Hong Kong time. Your registration will only be successful if payment is received before the mentioned time. Otherwise, you must register onsite.
• MAIL/ FAX/ SCAN – All fax/ mail registrations must be received before 01 June, 2012. Applications received after that will not be accepted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm sent fax or mail.
• To Fax:
(852) 3520 4999
To Scan Email: email@example.com
• To Mail:
23/F Asia Yoga Conference Ltd.
Asia Standard Tower
59-65 Queen’s Road
Central, Hong Kong,
Registration Confirmation & Confirmation Email
• You will receive a confirmation email once your application and payment is successful.
• Registration is not complete until the payment transaction has been authorised by your credit card provider.
• Please ensure that your registered email can receive and does not block or spam any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Badge Redemption
Claim your badge at the conference registration desks during opening hours. Onsite registration desks will be open for badge collection on Thursday 7 June, 2012 at 6:30 am.
Prior to Conference – Pick-up at Two ifc Pure Retail To avoid onsite line-ups or delays on the first day of the conference, you have the option to pick up your badge at the following times prior to the conference:
2-6 June, 2012
11:00am – 7:30pm
Mall Level 3/f
Two International Finance Centre (Two IFC)
8 Finance Street
Central, Hong Kong
(852) 3691 3981
Please bring a PRINT-OUT of your email confirmation IN PERSON with a PHOTO ID (any ID with your photo and registered name) for your conference badge collection
*Conference badge MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON. No exceptions.
Your conference badge is as important as your credit card or passport, please do not lose it. It is the only pass that will allow you entry into your registered classes. No replacements, credits or refunds for lost or stolen badges.
Class Changes & Fees
• CLASS CHANGES FREE OF CHARGE are available online up to 6 June, 2012 11:59pm, if you have not collected your conference badge. Once badge is collected, class changes must be done onsite.
*Asia Yoga Conference is not responsible for incorrectly selected classes due to unsuitability, personal dislike or any other reason.
• Please use the username and password provided in your confirmation email to log in on the website for changes and viewing your status of confirmation.
• Class changes made onsite at the conference will incur a HK$100 charge per change.
Discounts & Deadlines
Online registration must be completed on or before 7 April, 2012 at 11:59pm, local Hong Kong time to enjoy early-bird prices.
Online registration must be completed on or before 6 June, 2012 at 11:59pm, local Hong Kong time.
To view all pricing, please CLICK HERE
Cancellation & Refund Policy
19 Jan - 7 March, 2012 - 100% refund
8 March - 7 April, 2012 - 50% refund
8 April – 10 June, 2012 - 0% refund
Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals, unattended events, and early termination of attendance or no-shows.
To Submit a Cancellation/Refund:
All cancellations must be made in writing to 23/f, Asia Standard Tower, 59 - 65 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong; or via email to email@example.com
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your cancellation. All refunds will be issued within 60 days after the conference ends and incur a HK$300 processing fee.
Registration Problems or Enquiries
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 3691 3981.
• Please allow up to 5 working days for processing of any registration received by scan email, mail or fax.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Attendees of AYC (“Asia Yoga Conference”) who also participate (the "Participants") in the Activities (as defined below) to be aware the conference requires certain levels of fitness and general physical health. Participants need to acknowledge and voluntarily assume responsibilities to assess levels of fitness and general health (including where appropriate consulting a physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with any activity, participation, and or physical activity of any kind, classes or events held at Asia Yoga Conference (the "Activities"). You voluntarily accept these inherent risks.
You further warrant that you have consulted a qualified medical practitioner recently and/ or I know of no reason why I should not participate in the Activities. Any Participant who is pregnant, under medication and/or suffering from or having suffered from any medical disability is strongly advised to seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner before taking part in the Activities.
To fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby agree that Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. and its related corporations and their respective servants, agents, employees and staff shall not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out or in connection with my participation in the Activities for any claims, demands, damages economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), loss of good will or reputation, or special or indirect consequential losses in any case. You further agree not to hold Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. liable for any willful act or omission, default, fraud or negligence of any other person or guest or third party at the Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. You hereby agree to defend fully indemnify on demand and hold harmless Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses including legal fees (on an indemnity basis) which Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. may suffer arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by me, or in connection with any act, omission, default, negligence or conduct of mine, or in connection with any other liabilities arising out of my participation in the Activities. This obligation to indemnify Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Conference attendees must understand that there will be appearance, any photos and videos taken at the Asia Yoga Conference may be used for the production of current and all subsequent future related editorial and promotion materials for Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. Conference attendees must understand that there may be invasion of privacy, defamation or any other cause arising out of production, distribution, broadcast or exhibition of this event and that all resulting intellectual property is the sole property of Asia Yoga Conference Ltd.