5-STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS
Once you have registered online, you should receive a confirmation email. Please ensure to check your spam box, and ensure your mailbox allows emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not received your email, please email us at email@example.com
- Class changes can be made FREE OF CHARGE online up until 6 June 2018 (11:59pm) provided you have not picked up your conference badge. Once badge is collected, class changes must be done onsite.
- 4-day pass holders are entitled to one complimentary class change onsite
- Further class changes will incur HK$ 100 per change
- Asia Yoga Conference is not responsible for incorrectly selected classes due to unsuitability, personal dislike or any other reason.
CANCELLATION/ REFUND POLICY
100% Refund (before 30 April)
0% Refund (after 30 April)
Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals, unattended events and early termination of attendance or no-shows.
- Cancellations/ refunds must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds will incur a HK$200 processing fee
- Processing fee will be waived with issuance of credit note with no expiry
ONSITE CHECK-IN & BADGE REDEMPTION PROCESS
Show your EMAIL CONFIRMATION + PHOTO ID (with your registered name) to Asia Yoga Conference registration desks onsite at the conference during opening hours.
For registration desk opening hours, click here
Your conference badge. Your conference badge is required for entry into all your registered classes.
EARLY BADGE REDEMPTION
To avoid onsite high traffic line-ups and delays on first day, early badge redemption is provided in Hong Kong prior to the conference.
Terms and Conditions
- Once badge is collected, class changes must be done onsite. Please check your schedule.
- You will be responsible for your badge once picked-up, no replacements for lost badges.
- You can authorize someone to pick-up ONLY if you have your profile photo uploaded on your account, please ensure this is done.
- Your photo ID must match name of registration. If someone has helped you register and the registration is not under your name, please email us at email@example.com to have it updated before your pick-up.
31 May – 6 June
Pure Yoga -Asia Standard Tower
2/F Asia Standard Tower
59-65 Queens Road, Central
Please note that PURE YOGA acts only as a sponsor for the pick-up location. Pure Yoga nor its staff are responsible or equipped to handle any queries or issues. For any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 10:00pm
Sat, Sun, Holidays 8:30am – 7:30pm
What to Bring (Collection in Person)
- Registration Confirmation (phone/print-out)
- Photo ID (Photo ID name must match your registration)
What to Bring (Authorising Someone to Pick-up)
- Registration Confirmation (print-out)
- Copy of Photo ID (Photo ID name must match registration you are picking up for)
- Authorisation Form (must be all signed and filled out)
- Photo ID of person pick-up (must match the name on authorisation form)
LOST CONFERENCE BADGE
No replacements, credits or refunds will be provided for lost or stolen badges, please handle with due care.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
Asia Yoga Conference ("AYC") waives any liability for the acts of any outside entities related to this event. AYC does not bear any legal or responsibility for the safety of any attendees attending or travelling to or from this conference. AYC will not accept any liability for delays or failure to perform resulting from anything beyond control of Asia Yoga Conference Ltd. By attending this Evolution Asia Yoga Conference (the "Conference"), you accept and understand all terms and waiver of liability and photo release.